The project can be broken down into six main activity areas, plus an underlying management activity.
1. Innovation Theory and Trends in RTD Initiatives in Transport:
Setting the basic framework to understand current conditions determining the involvement of actors and regions in funding activities
2. Characterisation of the context of RTD initiatives per sectoral areas
Understanding the complete picture within each sector relating to the conditions that enable the transfer and uptake of research results.
Particular focus is on:
3. Case studies on transport innovation: RTD initiatives and market uptake of results
If you would like more information on the case studies that have been selected please register your interest.
4. Assessing research-funding instruments available to SMEs and identifying innovation and financial instruments
An identification of the different funding instruments and assessment of their potential to promote SME participation will be carried out
5. Recommendations on market uptake of transport results: actors and roles
From the knowledge and information gained in previous activity, the fifth stage will focus on formulating specific policy recommendations on potential for uptake of innovation
6. Dissemination and future exploitation results and activities
Aiming at the broader dissemination of the project results beyond the borders of the Market-Up partnership including other European Union countries. Dissemination opportunities in other networks and projects to which the project partners belong will be utilised.
|Market-up Executive Summary|
Market-up has been completed successfully in September 2012. The Executive Summary presents the main activities performed during the two years of project life and identified key messages. The document is available under the Public deliverables' download section.